Power Quality Surveys
If you’ve observed an increase in power quality issues, experienced a system failure or simply need a routine system health check, then a detailed Power Quality Survey is essential if you want to establish what’s happening in your electrical network.
If there's a problem, we'll find it.
After leaving the meters on-site anywhere from a couple of days to 1 month, we’ll then return to disconnect them, so we can start to analyse the collected data in accordance with the relevant standards.
This will be followed up by an in-depth written report that gives you a true insight into your electrical network and the measures you can take to resolve any underlying issues.
What we analyse
- Voltage (RMS)
- Current (RMS)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Current (ITHD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Voltage (VTHD)
- Individual Harmonics voltage and current
- Current and Voltage Waveforms
- Power Factor
- Active, Reactive & Apparent Power
- Voltage sag/swells including the probability of the origin of those events
- Transient Events
- Motor and Transformer Inrush
- Fault level (on request)
Trust Enspec's Power Quality Expertise
With extensive experience of carrying out Power Quality Surveys, Enspec’s project managers offer a complete service that includes:
- An in-depth analysis of the power quality data collected
- Monitoring multiple locations concurrently – so we can correlate events over larger electrical networks
- Delivering a detailed report – including the evaluation of gathered data in accordance with the relevant power quality and harmonic standards
- Issuing corrective action directives
Helping to train your engineers – so they can continue collecting and analysing the power quality data themselves.
The Equipment We Use
- Market-leading Outram PM7000 Power Quality Analysers
- Clamp-on and flexible current transformers, adaptable to every application
- Meters compatible with IEC61000-4-30
- Advanced analysis software and tools for harmonic and power quality evaluation