Full-time Field Technician.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as email subject. Or apply on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2995139830
Due to an increase in demand for equipment commissioning, routine maintenance and the connection of power quality analysers for onsite surveys, we are looking for the right engineer to join our Field team. This role is generally out of the office, across various client sites.
- Undertake routine maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- Carry out fault finding to detect and repair any electrical faults on equipment or instrumentation.
- Assist in producing the maintenance schedule for electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Supervise external contractors and internal workers as required.
- Carry out all work within the agreed budgetary and time limits.
- Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant regulatory and environmental standards.
- Connection of temporary electrical monitoring equipment.
Qualification and Requirements
HNC in Electrical Engineering.
An appropriate apprenticeship or training
At least 3 years experience in electrical maintenance work
Knowledge of the industry
An ability to work as part of a team
Excellent customer-facing capability
Capable written communication skills
About Enspec Power Ltd.
Enspec Power is a very down to earth culture that prizes good people, ambition, and hard work. Along with providing suggested training opportunities, Enspec is also happy to consider any training opportunities suggested by placement and employees who have their eye on specific skill development. Enspec understands the importance of team bonding and a “work hard, play hard” culture, going on many meals out with company-wide parties which can take place across the country and sometimes abroad in places like America and various countries in Europe.
Working Hours, Salary, Holidays
Office location, St Helens, Merseyside.
Working days are Monday – Friday, 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8am to 1:30pm on Friday, with a half-hour lunch.
Holidays include 20 days plus bank holidays.
This is a full-time position with plenty of development and progression opportunities. Salary starts at £30,000-£35,000 based on experience.